Sunday, August 8, 2010

Itching to go

A big thank you to Kevin Jones who kindly let me have a set of Bridgestone BT003 tyres for Brands Hatch, they are part worn but should last the weekend if it stays dry. I have a set of Bridgestone wets that are a few years old but look and feel quite good, I will treat myself to a new set next month.
I had the wheels Powder Coated gloss black at TFL ,(Thetford Finishing Ltd) and got Eric from Ekquire M/C's to fit the tyres. I also ordered a new seat shroud and number board from Trevor Sawyer, I have fitted the number board but will keep the new seat shroud until I need it or for the close season strip/rebuild.
All in all the bike is ready to race, its only 3 weeks until Brands Hatch and the long term weather forecast is looking good,(if you can beleive the weather men that is!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment